took advantage of 18 year old. Bought car for 3,000 they said everything was great.

Air did not work and said next day would be fixed.left lot one block and got hot. Came back,chris said mechanic was at lunch and comeback. Went back same day and they said they cant work on it. Went next day and wants to charge my son to fix it.

a lot of other things where broke on the car they wont fix, without my son paying for it.Then my son still owed 800.00 and they said he would have 90 days to pay off.Chris wants you to not read contract and he put in contract it needs to be paid off in 7 days.

My son does not have the money thats why he did not pay it off. He called and said their was on the contract and now they want 1,200.00 to extend it one month.

Reason of review: defected and payment .

Comments

We have been refunded, but after a very bad experience. There is absolutely no Customer Service Skills at this location. We have made it a mission to get Justice for all.

Your all just little *** that dont know how to take responsibility for your own actions. grow the *** up and how do you take advantage of an 18 year old? he supposed to be his own man but i guess he is too busy hanging on to his moms TIT he cant become one!

to Anonymous #882074

You are obviously one of the jerks working at uncle Joes auto sales replying to these post know that everybody sees right thru you cause only an *** would side with these scam artist.

Mesa, Arizona, United States #864848

THIS PLACE IS A COMPLETE SCAM. ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE ARE IGNORANT.

I LOST OUT ON MY DOWN PAYMENT AND MY ORIGINAL TRADE IN AND MY NEW CAR THAT I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET.

THEY LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING, THE DOWN PAYMENT, THE MONTHLY PAYMENTS, THE FINANCING, THE INSURANCE AND ETC. ITS NOT EVEN A BUSINESS ITS A *** SCAM, IVE READ TONS OF REVIEWS ABOUT THIS PLACE WHICH I WISH I WOULDVE READ BEFORE I WENT THERE.

to ANNE #867148

Ann, we are putting together a class action lawsuit against this ***

contact me through baddealer1@gmail.com

to Anonymous #867979

who is we i have a complaint also i already applied for legal aid but i have to wait to get an appoinment

to ANNE #882078

Ann get in contact with me i will tell you what you need to do to get your money back from these people 602-380-2602